Sunday, January 15, 2012

Words of wisdom from David McReynolds

I met David McReynolds through my dear friend Anne Slavitt (see "Opus for Anne") and am proud to call him a friend. David is a lifelong radical political activist involved in the non-violent revolutions. (He also ran for NYS Senate and for POTUS in the 2000 Presidential Elections.)

A very busy man with many astonishing connections, an amazing email list and an energy that keeps plowing on. 

David's response to my request for "wisdom"
".....I'm so far behind in getting things done at the moment that I feel out of words of wisdom..... Just keep on trucking! Aim to get one thing a day done."





David McReynolds, War Resister, New York 2009
with his childhood animals and his cat Shanti.
Photo © Ellen Wallenstein 2011
"Respecting My Elders"





No comments:

Post a Comment