Sunday, July 21, 2013

Respecting My Elders, book published




My long-awaited book "Respecting My Elders" has been published and is available at the link below:. 


It costs $25 and comes with a free digital download. The book of 94 pages is perfect bound and has portraits of 30 very interesting creative people, all over the age of 80, photographed in their homes and studios. It was designed by Renee Rockoff. 

You can see the whole book in preview mode. 

There is a wonderful introduction by Marion Winik, which you can read here: 

http://www.baltimorefishbowl.com/stories/portrait-of-the-artist-as-a-beautiful-old-man-with-a-piano/

And, there is a wonderful article on the project by Laura Paull, here:


Thank you to everyone who contributed and to everyone who posed for me!
I will be posting separate images and information on the portraits in the near future....

No comments:

Post a Comment